Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide was released this week on Steam and by now players said that the game is incredible. Vermintide takes place in and around Ubersreik, a city overrun by Skaven. You will assume the role of one of five heroes, each featuring different playstyles, abilities, gear and personality. Working cooperatively, you must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from the hordes of relentless rat-men, known as the Skaven. Battles will take place across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.
The game has around 2,000 positive reviews on Steam, but some players reported that the game also has issues and bugs. The most common Warhammer Vermintide errors are: Crashes, Freezes, FPS Issues, Stuttering and other minor bugs. Follow the tips and solutions below to fix this errors.
How to Fix Warhammer Vermintide Errors:
1) Warhammer Vermintide Crashes, for some players the game crashes on start and they, are unable to play it, or it crashes during the gameplay randomly.
“My game crashes after playing for only 5 minutes; it only happens during a level too. It never arrives at the inn, and none of my other games crash.”
“Starting to get really tierd of the endgame screen crashing. The part where the “red carpets” come down and you can see how much xp you get etc freezes. Denying me the dice roll. Crashing the game and i get no loot. Happend more than 10 times.”
Solution: To fix the crashes follow the tutorial at the of the post on how to fix the major issues of the game.
2) Warhammer Vermintide Freezes/Stuttering, your game might just freeze when your are playing or you might get constant stuttering.
“Whenever I try to join a game, and during the search I access the forge, then when the countdown begins from 5 before actually entering the game, the cursor doesn’t disappear, and during the whole session moves onscreen with my mouse.
Can you guys fix this please?”
“This game-breaking lag is game-breaking. After 5 minutes into a game, everything freezes up and eventually my screen goes black, and I have to alt-tab.”
“There are a lot of threads with the same problem: in random moment game freezes, sound loops and only manually resetting machine helps. I found that almost all of people with this problem have i7 processors, and I heard somewhere on forums that game crashes are somehow connected with cores quantity.”
Solutions: You can follow the workarounds below or you can apply our patch and fix this issue.
1) Reinstall CCC drivers
* Uninstall CCC
* Reinstall CCC
DO NOT SKIP THE REBOOTS
2) Reinstall redists
:\Steam\steamapps\common\Warhammer End Times Vermintide\_CommonRedist
3) Warhammer Vermintide FPS Issues, for some players the FPS drops very low or they are having constant low fps issues.
“I just bought this game because it seemed like fun. But, this game is so horribly unoptimized. Why did they release it in this state? In intense fight scenes, my fps drops to the 40s even the high 30s and I have a beefy system.”
“Hello, am I the only one that even with everything set to low/off and textures on medium have like 37 fps in fights?”
Solution: To fix the FPS issues you need to follow our tutorial at the end of the post.
4) Warhammer Vermintide Error Signing In, to fix this error follow the tip below:
- Back up the game using the backup feature in steam to avoid re-downloading the game.
Delete the game by using steam “delete local content.”
- Locate the directory where the game is installed and delete the remaining files.
Then remove the fat shark directory from your computer. It’s located at Computer>Users> “Your profile or account”>Appdata>Roaming.
- Install the game from your previous backup file. You can run a check to validate the data. The game will finally work.
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Tutorial to Fix Major Issues:
Our team of developers managed to release a patch that helps you fix the errors described above. You can see how our patch looks like below, where you can also find a tutorial on how to use it and a download link. Please follow the tutorial step by step before asking any questions regarding your issues. Our patch won’t interfere with your Steam account, it will just change some files and .dll in the game folder in order for the errors to be fixed.
Follow the tutorial below to apply the patch correctly to your game.
How to apply our patch:
- Download the archive of the patch from here: download
- Extract the downloaded archive on your PC, and open the patch from the folder.
- Your GPU will be selected automatically, make sure that you use your dedicated GPU if you have a laptop!
- Select the game executable from the game folder, if you used the default install folder it should be: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide”
- Select your issue or issues from the box to the right and click the corresponding “Fix” button.
- After your errors are successfully fixed you can click the “Launch Game” button and play the game.
How to download: Well, you might think that our download service is pretty annoying but is very effective. To download you just need to complete a simple offer, it usually takes a few minutes, and after that, you will be able to download the patch. We use this service because is the only way to support our developers and to keep releasing and updating patches for games. Thank you! We hope you understand us and have fun playing Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide!
We hope that our guide helped you fix your Warhammer Vermintide errors and that now you are enjoying the game. If you have any questions or if you encounter other errors please comment below and we will help you fix your game! – GamesErrors Team