Elden Ring Connection Error When Summoned: How to Fix It
A reliable way to fix Elden Ring errors might be to allow Voice chat in the settings 🗣️
Elden Ring connection when summoned is a very unpleasant error that occurs when you’re being summoned into other players’ games.
This connection error stops you from sending your summon into another player’s game or using their summon in yours, and frustrates your ability to enjoy Elden Ring multiplayer experience.
The error usually occurs due to an issue with Elden Ring’s server, but fortunately, there are ways to fix it. Here, we’ll take a look at the different methods to fix Elden Ring connection error when summoned.
Why does Elden Ring say connection error?
No one likes being disconnected in the middle of a game, but before you figure out how to fix an issue like this, it is important to know the cause.
There are different reasons why you could be getting the connection error sign when summoned on Elden Ring. Let’s take a look at them.
- The summoning sign has already been used: If you delay joining another player’s session some other player can join through the same summoning sign causing you to be hit by a connection error.
- Poor internet connection: A poor internet connection will make it impossible for you to connect with other players.
- Server issue: You’re bout to be hit with so many errors including connection errors when summoned if Elden Ring’s multiplayer server is down
How do I fix the summoning error on Elden Ring?
- Verify Elden Ring’s server status
- Change the Voice chat settings
- Use the Furcalling Finger Remedy
- Enable cross-region summoning
- Check your internet connection
Before diving into the solutions, it’s helpful to restart the game as a pre-check and see if the error persists. If it’s not the case for you, continue with our reliable steps.
1. Verify Elden Ring’s server status
The first thing you should always check when hit with this error is Elden Ring’s server status.
Elden Ring is a game with a very high player base. This load can sometimes crowd the server or cause it to crash. In this situation, the best you can do is wait till the server is fixed. You can find the server status by visiting the game’s official Twitter handle.
2. Change the Voice chat settings
- To turn on voice chat head over to Settings > Network > set Voice chat to Allowed.
This option may not available on a PC, so you’ll have to use other methods to fix the problem if it’s not available to you on PC.
A lot of players have testified that enabling voice chat has helped them fix the problem. No one knows why this method works but the important thing is that it works. This fix has helped several players fix this problem and hopefully, it will work for you.
3. Use the Furcalling Finger Remedy
👉 Furcalling Finger Remedy is a multiplayer item that allows you to visualize summoning signs and collaborate with other players.
That is, you need the Furcalling Finger Remedy to be visible to other players in the game. So, you can use the Finger Furcalling Remedy twice to make the gold summons sign visible.
Then try to summon again to see if the problem is fixed. If you keep getting there, repeat the process several times and it should fix it.
4. Enable cross-region summoning
- Go to Settings > Network.
- Set Cross-Region Play.
- Now, choose Perform Matchmaking.
- Try to see if the summoning issue is fixed.
If the player you are trying to summon or being summoned by is in a different region (playing with a different server) you will be unable to join and instead be met with a connection error. Thus, the steps above will help you.
5. Check your internet connection
As mentioned earlier, a poor internet connection could be what’s causing you to get an “unable to summon corporator” error.
If you are using a wireless connection, you can try switching to a wired connection (Ethernet) to improve your network connection. Or if you are using a router, you can shut down the device for a couple of minutes, then try to summon or get summoned again.
We hope that by now you’ve been able to fix Elden Ring connection error when summoned. Always remember to restart the game when you apply a fix.
You can also try basic fixes like updating your graphic drivers, running the game and steam as an administrator, and closing unnecessary background applications that might be consuming your network.
As a last bonus, we also covered a useful beginner’s guide for Elden Ring that may be helpful after you fix the connection error.