Warhammer 40000: Boltgun Stuck on Loading Screen [Fixed]
Update the display driver and follow these tricks if Warhammer 40000 Boltgun gets stuck while loading ✅
Is the new old-school-style game, Warhammer 40000 Boltgun, stuck on the loading screen? Like you, many other gamers are going through the same situation. Luckily, it’s very easy to fix.
This action first-person shooter game is a very exciting title that doesn’t need too much computing power, unlike other modern games. Still, users may encounter some difficulties, like infinite loading screen problems. However, tweaking the right things can help you to get rid of this issue.
Why is Warhammer 40000 stuck on the loading screen?
You may face infinite loading screen issues on this retro-style FPS game due to the following reasons:
- GPU driver: Faulty, missing, or outdated graphics driver can prevent Warhammer 40,000 from loading on your PC.
- Corrupted game components: Some essential game components and required files may get corrupted or missing, or outdated. It’s a very common reason behind this type of issue.
- Third-party services: Behind most infinite loading screen problems, third-party apps and services like your antivirus and firewall have a significant role.
Anything else can cause the problem you are encountering too. But, following the methods from the next part of this post will help indeed.
How do I fix Warhammer 40000: Boltgun stuck on the loading screen problem?
It doesn’t matter what causes the infinite loading screen problem on this Warhammer game. We have the most accurate solutions. However, before that, you should do the following things:
- Ensure that your PC meets the Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun’s system requirements adequately.
- Install the Visual C++ and DirectX Runtime packages and restart your PC.
- Try running the game as an administrator and see if it helps.
- Disable your antivirus and firewall.
Now, follow these methods to fix the actual problem:
- Update the graphics driver
- Repair the common disk problem
- Disable the overlay
- Repair the game files
- Run in clean boot
1. Update the graphics driver
Time needed: 2 minutes
Updating the display driver is the best to do if the Warhammer 40000: Boltgun gets stuck on the loading screen problem.
You should prefer Outbyte Driver Updater to update the GPU driver. This tool can find the most accurate latest driver for your graphics card and install it automatically. It helps to get rid of problems like infinite loading screen on games.
2. Repair the common disk problem
- Open the File Explorer.
- Go to This PC.
- Right-click on the disk drive where you have installed the game and go to the Properties.
- Navigate to the Compatibility tab.
- Click on Check under the Error Fixing section.
- Then, click on Scan Drive.
- Give it some time to finish the process.
3. Disable the overlay
You should disable in-game overlay to fix this infinite loading screen problem on Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun. To do it, follow these steps:
- Open Steam.
- Click on Steam from the menu and go to Settings.
- Navigate to the In-Game tab and then untick Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.
- Click on OK.
4. Repair the game files
Repairing the game installation files is another effective method to troubleshoot the loading screen stuck problem on Warhammer 40000 Boltgun. Here are the steps to follow:
- Go to the Steam game library, as shown in the screenshot.
- Right-click on Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun and then go to Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab and then click on Verify integrity of game files.
- Give it some time to finish the process.
5. Run in clean boot
- Open the Start Menu, type System Configuration, and hit Enter.
- Click on the Services tab.
- Then, check Disable all Microsoft services and then click on Disable all.
- Next, click on Apply and OK.
- After that, restart your PC.
Now, run the Warhammer 40000 Boltgun and see if it still gets stuck or not. If you see that the problem has gone, it means a third-party service is the culprit. Try to find it out and remove it from your PC. Then, boot into normal mode.
Still, having the same problem? Do these things as well:
- Delete the locally saved files related to the game.
- Re-install it.
- Update Windows to the latest version.
If you are interested, learn the methods to fix Warhammer 40000: Boltgun crashing.
This article has featured the best ways to fix Warhammer 40000 Boltgun stuck on the loading screen. Feel free to let us know in the comment section if you have any questions.