Armored Core 6 Stuck on Loading Screen [Quick Fix]
Although there is nothing wrong with the loading screen, it would also be nice to see some gameplay, right? We are here today to help you resolve this annoying issue! 😎
Seeing that the Armored Core 6 stuck on loading screen issue will prevent you from enjoying this fantastic series’s latest title is horrifying! We are here to assist you by providing you with steps you must take to remove all issues which prevent Armored Core 6 from loading.
If problems occur during the gameplay, learn how to fix Armored Core 6 crashes.
Why is Armored Core 6 stuck on loading screen?
Armored Core 6 is stuck on the loading screen due to corrupted game files, problems with administrator permissions, outdated DirectX or GPU drivers, Windows Firewall blocking the game, or missing Visual C++ dependencies.
How to fix Armored Core 6 stuck on loading screen?
These are some checks and fixes to apply initially:
- Verify game files: Get started by checking if any Armored Core 6 files are corrupted. Instead of reinstalling the game, you can use the game file verification system.
- Run Armored Core 6 as an admin: Right-click on the Armored Core 6 executable (.exe) file, select Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab, where you can enable this feature.
- Update DirectX: This essential collection of APIs is necessary for the game to load.
Proceed with step-by-step solutions for getting past the loading screen in Armored Core 6.
1. Update the GPU driver
GPU driver is responsible for the graphical processing done by your graphics card. If Armored Core 6 gets stuck on the loading screen, it can be a sign of an outdated GPU driver, as the graphics card can’t complete initial processing.
- Click on the Windows icon, type Device Manager, and open it.
- Double-click on the Display Adapters section.
- Right-click on your GPU and select the Update driver option.
- Select the Search automatically for drivers option.
- Install the driver update.
- Restart your PC.
Say goodbye to updating drivers manually! Start using the Outbyte Driver Updater to automatize the driver management process. This swift tool will scan and update drivers whenever it is ancestry so you can focus on what matters the most – enjoying your favorite games!
⇒ Get Outbyte Driver Updater
2. Add Armored Core 6 as a Firewall exception
Time needed: 5 minutes
Windows Firewall is the core security feature of your operating system, and as such, it should always be kept enabled. However, if it recognizes Armored Core 6 as a threat, you must add the game as a Firewall exception.
- Click on the Windows icon, type Windows Defender Firewall, and open it.
- Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on Change Settings and Allow Another App.
- Select Browse and navigate to the Armored Core 6 installation folder.
- Click on the Armored Core 6 executable file (.exe) and select Open.
- Check the checkbox in columns Private and Public in the Armored Core 6 row and hit OK.
- Restart your PC.
3. Install Visual C++ dependencies
Visual C++ dependencies are necessary for games to run on Windows. If they weren’t installed with the game or got outdated, you must download and install them manually.
- Open the official page for the Visual C++ Redist Packages download.
- Click on the Link and download vc_redist suitable for your operating system architecture.
➡ X86 is for 32-bit systems.
➡ X64 is for 64-bit systems.
- Run the installation package and follow the steps.
- Restart your PC.
👽 Extra steps
If the Armored Core 6 still can’t load, try to:
- 🛡 Temporarily disable the antivirus: If the game loads without a problem, re-enable the antivirus protection and whitelist Armored Core 6 in your antivirus settings.
- ⏳ Give it some time: You may need to be more patient. Launch the game and wait several minutes, especially if you still didn’t play it.
- 🔁 Reinstall Armored Core 6: We left the most annoying option for the end. However, if nothing other helps, it might resolve your game-loading issue.
In conclusion, you can fix issues causing the Armored Core 6 to get stuck on the loading screen by adding the game as a Firewall exception, installing the Visual C++ dependencies, and updating the GPU driver. Don’t forget to verify game files, run the game as an administrator, and update the DirectX.
Additionally, you can check if your antivirus is blocking the game, and if so, whitelist Armored Core 6 in the settings. It’s worth mentioning that the game might take a bit longer to load when launched the first time. If nothing helps, reinstall the game and let us know if it resolves your issue.