Hotel Renovator Stuck on Loading Screen: Easy Fix
Is Hotel Renovator stuck on the loading screen? We have a cure for this issue. 💉
If you’re a fan of The Sims and House Flipper, you’ll probably enjoy the new hotel renovation simulation of your dreams. Hotel Renovator is a game that quickly gets you hooked and unleashes the hidden designer in you who is only limited by his imagination to create the perfect hotel. If you’ve been eagerly waiting to play this game, your enthusiasm may suddenly wane as you may find that the game won’t pass the loading screen. However, if Hotel Renovator gets stuck on the loading screen, don’t give up hope, as we’ve got a few tips to help you continue playing successfully.
Why is my Hotel Renovator stuck on the loading screen?
The most common reasons why this problem occurs are as follows:
- PC incompatibility with recommended specification
- outdated graphics drivers
- corrupted game files
- game not updated
- firewall and antivirus
How do I fix Hotel Renovator stuck on the loading screen?
When Hotel Renovator gets stuck on the loading screen, before anything more complicated, do these simple steps to fix the problem:
- Check if your PC meets the recommended system requirements for Hotel Renovator.
- Update Windows to the latest version.
- Temporarily disable firewall and antivirus.
Now, when you’ve done the previous steps, and the problem still exists, do our next troubleshooting steps:
- Update graphic card driver
- Repair game files
- Update the game
- Update DirectX and .NET Framework
- Check free drive space
- Reinstall game
1. Update graphics card driver
Always ensure you have up-to-date graphics card (GPU) drivers. New GPU drivers (AMD and NVIDIA) are released frequently and contain many fixes for problems found in popular games. You can update drivers in two ways.
1.1 Use Device Manager
1. Right-click the Windows Start button and select Device Manager from Quick Menu.
2. Double-click the Display adapters category to expand and view your graphics card.
3. Right-click on your graphics card and select Update driver.
4. Choose Search automatically for drivers. Then follow the wizard to finish the update process.
5. Restart your computer, launch Hotel Renovator, and see if the issue is gone.
1.2 Use DriverFix
Another way to update all drivers in the system is through the simple DriverFix tool. Using this tool can help you save time and eliminate the need to consider whether you have issues with outdated drivers.
2. After installation DriverFix tool will automatically scan all your drivers in the system.
3. When scanning is finished, you will have an overview of which drivers are outdated.
4. Click on Update All Drivers Now to download and install new versions of all missing or outdated drivers on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you first click on Update All Drivers Now).
2. Repair game files
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Often, missing or corrupted game files on your computer can lead to various problems, starting with Hotel Renovator getting stuck on the loading screen.
- Launch Steam client
Navigate to your games library.
- Locate the Hotel Renovator game
Right-click on Hotel Renovator and select Properties.
- Verify the integrity of game files
Select LOCAL FILES from the left pane and press Verify integrity of game files.
- Launch Hotel Renovator
Wait until verification is complete and launch Hotel Renovator to check if the stuck issue is gone.
3. Update the game
The problem may be with an outdated game version, so we recommend you check if a newer version is available. Do this as follows:
1. Open the Steam client and go to Library.
2. Click on Hotel Renovator and choose Update.
3. Set the High Priority update option.
4. If there is a new version of the game, it will be automatically downloaded and installed.
4. Update DirectX and .NET Framework
Certain Windows features must be installed for games to work normally and to prevent errors from occurring. We recommend installing the following apps:
After installing everything, restart your computer and run Hotel Renovator to make sure the screen stuck problem is gone.
5. Check free drive space
You often don’t notice whether you have enough free space on your disk to accommodate all the games and their updates. It is not rare that if the disk is low on free space, this can cause the game to get stuck on the loading screen. So, ensure you have enough free space on the disk where you installed Hotel Renovator. You can free up disk space by deleting unnecessary games you haven’t played in years. We always recommend that you install games on an SSD because of the greater performance of the games and the entire system. Get yourself an SSD as big as possible.
6. Reinstall game
You could uninstall the game if our previous tips did not solve the problem. Then, reinstall it from Steam. In this way, you will have the latest version of Hotel Renovator, cleaned of observed bugs that may have caused you a problem with the game getting stuck on the home screen.
We hope you find our guide helpful if Hotel Renovator is stuck on the loading screen. Of course, if you also have a solution we haven’t listed here, please share it with us in the comments below.
If you encounter any issues or errors while playing your favorite games and require support, feel free to contact us here. Our team is always ready to assist you and ensure your gaming experience is seamless and enjoyable.