Testament: The Order of High Human Low FPS [Fixed]
Choppy, choppy, choppy! No game should be played like this, especially an action-adventure title. Learn how to increase the FPS! 🔥
Are you experiencing difficulties playing this fantastic action adventure due to Testament: The Order of High Human low fps? We are here to simplify your life by providing the most suitable solutions for performance issues in Testament: The Order of High Human.
Performance issues are annoying, but stability issues are more problematic. Learn how to fix crashes in Testament: The Order of High Human.
Why is my FPS so low in Testament: The Order of High Human?
Your FPS is low in Testament: The Order of High Human due to poor PC specifications, corrupted game files, unnecessary background apps, an outdated GPU driver, resource-consuming startup services, faulty Game Bar settings, or pilled-up cache files.
How to fix Testament: The Order of High Human low FPS?
Begin with these initial checks and fixes:
- Check system requirements: If your PC doesn’t meet them, upgrade it to play Testament: The Order of High Human with a decent FPS.
- Verify game files: Follow our guide for game file verification to find and replace corrupted game files, thus avoiding a lengthy reinstallation process.
- Disable background apps: Before launching Testament: The Order of High Human or the game platform through which you play it, close all apps from the taskbar.
Below are the step-by-step solutions to boost your FPS in Testament: The Order of High Human.
1. Update the GPU driver
Time needed: 5 minutes
The main factor influencing the game’s performance is your graphics card and its ability to compute complex graphical parameters. The software controlling the physical graphics card is the GPU driver. Keep it updated to get the latest optimizations and improve your in-game FPS.
- Click on the Windows icon, type Device Manager, and open it.
- Double-click on the Display Adapters section.
- Right-click on your GPU and select the Update driver option.
- Select the Search automatically for drivers option.
- Install the GPU driver update.
- Restart your PC.
Are you tired of updating drivers manually? Many gamers are, but they use Outbyte Driver Updater to shorten and automate the lengthy process! This swift and reliable tool can scan, monitor and update GPU drivers whenever necessary, so you don’t have to think about it.
⇒ Get Outbyte Driver Updater
2. Disable startup services
Every app on your PC uses background services, which are by default enabled on your operating system’s boot. We advise you only to keep Microsoft startup services to avoid complications and low FPS in Testament: The Order of High Human.
- Use the Windows + R shortcut, type msconfig, and hit Enter.
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Check Hide all Microsoft services and then hit the Disable All button.
- Click OK and restart your PC.
3. Tweak Game Bar settings
Some Game Bar features are enabled by default but can use plenty of resources, so we advise you to disable them to boost your FPS.
- Click on the Windows icon and select Settings (gear icon).
- From the Settings window, choose Gaming.
- Disable Xbox Game Bar.
- Navigate to the Captures tab and disable Background recording.
4. Delete cache files
Testament: The Order of High Human and the game platform you use store cache files on your PC. If they get corrupted, they cause performance issues, so the best is to delete them occasionally.
- Use the Windows Key + R shortcut to open the Run dialog, type %localappdata%, and hit OK.
- Press CTRL + A to select all files in the folder.
- Hit the Delete key to delete all the files in the folder.
➡ If prompted to confirm, click on Yes.
➡ If some files can’t be deleted, click on Skip.
If you still struggle with low FPS when playing Testament: The Order of High Human, try to:
- 🔋 Change Power Plan: This one will work for gaming laptops. Click on the battery icon in the taskbar and set Power Plan to Best Performance.
- 🎮 Enable Game Mode: Doing so will optimize your PC for gaming. Click on the Windows icon, type Game Mode, open and enable it, then launch Testament: The Order of High Human.
- ⬆ Update Windows: Click the Windows icon, type Check for updates, open these System Settings, and install any pending updates.
- How To Improve PC Performance For Gaming [Ultimate Guide]
- Testament: The Order Of High Human Stuck On Loading Screen [Easy Fix]
- Testament: The Order Of High Human Won’t Launch: Quick Fix
- Testament: The Order Of High Human Crashing [Solved]
Hopefully, you solved problems with Testament: The Order of High Human low FPS, and you are already enjoying the game with decent performance. Comment and share with us how it went, and don’t forget to mention other optimization that helped you boost FPS.