Testament: The Order of High Human Won’t Launch: Quick Fix
Excitement about playing this action adventure grew as the game was launching but disappeared when you discovered it wouldn't launch. Learn how to resolve it! 🚀
Discovering that Testament: The Order of High Human won’t launch can be very annoying, so we decided to investigate the matter and figure out why it happens. Luckily for you, we did find some clues, and you can take action immediately to force Testament: The Order of High Human launching.
If the game launches but doesn’t load, learn how to get past the loading screen in Testament: The Order of High Human.
Why won’t Testament: The Order of High Human launch?
Testament: The Order of High Human won’t launch due to poor PC specifications, corrupted game files, incompatible DirectX version, Windows Firewall recognizing the game as a threat, an outdated GPU driver, missing Visual C++ dependencies, or pilled-up cache files.
How to fix Testament: The Order of High Human won’t launch?
Here are some initial checks and fixes to begin with:
- Check the system requirements: If your PC doesn’t meet at least the minimum system requirements, we advise you to upgrade it.
- Verify game files: All major game distribution platforms offer a quick and reliable way to check for corrupted game files and to repair them without reinstalling the game.
- Update the DirectX: It evolved to be an essential collection of PC gamers’ APIs, so we created a complete guide on updating DirectX.
Follow the solutions we listed below to force the game to launch.
- Allow the game through the Firewall
- Update the GPU driver
- Install Visual C++ dependencies
- Clear cache files
1. Allow the game through the Firewall
Time needed: 5 minutes
Windows Firewall might recognize Testament: The Order of High Human as a threat, so we advise you to add it as an exception.
- Click on the Windows icon, type Windows Defender Firewall, and open it.
- Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Click on Change Settings and Allow Another App.
- Select Browse, and navigate to the Testament: The Order of High Human installation folder.
- Click on the Testament: The Order of High Human executable file (.exe) and select Open.
- Check the checkbox in columns Private and Public in the Testament: The Order of High Human row and hit OK.
- Restart your PC.
2. Update the GPU driver
An outdated GPU driver won’t be able to handle graphical processing, potentially preventing Testament: The Order of High Human from launching.
- Click on the Windows icon, type Device Manager, and open it.
- Double-click on the Display Adapters section to expand it.
- Right-click on your GPU and select Update driver.
- Choose the Search automatically for drivers option.
- Install GPU driver update.
- Restart your PC.
Updating drivers can take time that you would otherwise use for gaming. This is why we recommend you try Outbyte Driver Updater, a simple yet efficient tool that can take over the complete driver management process.
3. Install Visual C++ dependencies
Visual C++ is a necessary library for games on Windows. If not installed automatically, you will have to install it manually.
- Open the official page for the Visual C++ Redist Packages download.
- Click on the Link to download vc_redist suitable for your operating system architecture.
➡ X86 is for 32-bit systems.
➡ X64 is for 64-bit systems.
- Run the installation package and follow the steps.
- Restart your PC.
4. Clear cache files
By clearing the general cache files, you will delete corrupted game cache files that prevent it from launching.
- Use the Windows Key + R shortcut to open the Run dialog, type %localappdata%, and hit OK.
- Use the CTRL + A shortcut to select all files in the folder.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard to delete all the files in the folder.
➡ If prompted to confirm, click on Yes.
➡ If some files can’t be deleted, click on Skip.
Some players will still have difficulties launching Testament: The Order of High Human. Here are some additional fixes:
- 🛡 Temporarily disable antivirus: If the game launches without any problem with antivirus disabled, whitelist Testament: The Order of High Human in antivirus settings and re-enable protection.
- ⬆ Update Windows: Click the Windows icon, type Check for updates, and open these System Settings. Install any pending updates and restart your PC.
- 🔁 Reinstall Testament: The Order of High Human: The last known option for troubleshooting launching issues is to uninstall the game, restart your PC and perform a clean installation.
- Testament: The Order Of High Human Crashing [Solved]
- Testament: The Order Of High Human Low FPS: Boost Performance
- Testament: The Order Of High Human Stuck On Loading Screen [Easy Fix]
These were the most valuable solutions to troubleshoot and forget about the Testament: The Order of High Human won’t launch problems. Comment with feedback on how it went, and share any additional fixes you discover, so others can also enjoy this action adventure.
If you encounter any issues or errors while playing your favorite games and require support, feel free to contact us here. Our team is always ready to assist you and ensure your gaming experience is seamless and enjoyable.