Yet Another Zombie Survivors Stuck on Loading Screen [Solved]
If you can't wait to defeat the hord of zombies, but notice that the Yet Another Zombie Survivors is stuck while loading, don't worry. Try these methods to fix this problem 🧟
On your PC, you may notice that Yet Another Zombie Survivors is stuck on the loading screen. This article will tell you what you should do to fix this problem.
Games like Yet Another Zombie Survivors may get stuck while loading if there is something wrong. Sometimes, it may not go away automatically, which completely prevents you from playing the game. But taking the proper steps can solve this problem and stop the issue from returning.
Learn how to fix Yet Another Zombie Survivors not launching problem if needed.
Why is Yet Another Zombie Survivors taking forever to load?
If you see that the Yet Another Zombie Survivors is taking an infinite amount of time to load or not loading at all, it is because of these reasons:
- GPU driver problem: Outdated or faulty display driver can prevent this zombie game from loading on your computer.
- Slow Disk performance: If you install this title on a slow HDD or a problematic SSD that performs very slowly, you may experience this issue as well.
- System requirements: If your computer is not capable, Yet Another Zombie Survivor may get stuck on the loading status.
- Corrupted game components: Faulty game files and outdated or corrupted components also can trigger this issue.
Else, improper settings, third-party services, etc., may cause this issue as well.
How can I fix Yet Another Zombie Survivors stuck on loading screen?
First, you should ensure that your PC meets the system requirements of Yet Another Zombie Survivors. Then, quickly do these things:
- Disable any type of overclocking and performance booster services.
- Uninstall or deactivate your antivirus and firewall temporarily.
- Make sure that you are not running anything else while launching this game.
After ensuring the above things, try the following solutions to fix the infinite loading screen problem on Yet Another Zombie Survivors:
- Enable high-performance mode
- Update the display adapter
- Disable the in-game overlay
- Repair common disk space
- Run in clean boot
1. Enable high-performance mode
- Press Win + I to open the Windows Settings.
- Go to System and then Power.
- Set the Power Mode to Best Performance.
- Relaunch the game.
2. Update the display adapter
Time needed: 4 minutes
If the game, Yet Another Zombie Survivors, gets stuck while loading, update the display driver to fix it permanently.
To update a GPU driver for better gaming performance, you should use a tool like Outbyte Driver Updater. It can automatically check for the latest updates and install the most appropriate version of drivers on your computer.
3. Disable the in-game overlay
Disabling in-game overlay also can solve the infinite loading status problem on Yet Another Zombie Survivors. To do it, try these steps:
- Open Steam.
- Click on Steam on the menu and then click on Settings.
- Go to the In-Game tab.
- Uncheck Enable Steam Overlay while in-game and click on OK.
- Relaunch Steam.
4. Repair common disk space
- Press Win + E to open File Explorer.
- Go to This PC.
- Right-click on the disk drive where you have installed the game and go to its Properties.
- Navigate to the Tools tab.
- Click on Check under the Error checking section.
- Then, click on Scan drive.
- Give it some time to finish the process.
- Restart your PC.
Now, try to play Yet Another Zombie Survivors and see if this method has worked.
5. Run in clean boot
- Press Win + X on the keyboard and then click on Run.
- Type the following command hit Enter:
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Tick Hide all Microsoft Services and then click on Disable all.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Restart your PC.
If any third-party service or app is the culprit, the clean boot will help to identify it. After that, remove that problematic item from your PC to fix the loading screen stuck problem on Yet Another Zombie Survivors.
In case the problem still exists, you can try these things:
- Verify the game files.
- Re-install the game.
- Update Windows 11 or 10 to the latest version.
If necessary, learn how to fix crashing issues on Yet Another Zombie Survivors.
The suggestions from this article should work if Yet Another Zombie Survivors gets stuck on the loading screen. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment box.