Update: If you are looking for a guide to fix the errors in the new Sid Meier’s Civilization VI game, you can find it here.
Today Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth game was released and some players encountered different errors and crashes.The most common Sid Meier’s Civilization Beyond Earth Errors are: Game Crashes, Game Freezes, Game Won’t Start and unavailable FullScreen Resolution.We released a fix patch that can fix all of these errors and you will be able to play the game properly.Below you can find the download link for our patch and how to use it.
How to fix Sid Meier’s Civilization Beyond Earth Errors:
1) Download our fix patch from here: download
2) Extract the downloaded archive on your desktop and open the patch.
3) Select the folder where you have installed the game.
4) Select your Graphics Card: AMD or Nvidia.
5) Now select the error or errors that you have.
6) Click ‘Verify&Patch‘ and wait until the ‘Successfully‘ message appears.Now you can start and play Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth.
Have fun playing the game and if you encounter any other errors contact us with a comment below and we will help you fix the game.
Watch a video below to see that our patch works and how to use it: