How to Change Name on Warzone 2: Quick Guide
Changing the name in-game shouldn't be as difficult as in real life, especially when there is a universal guide like this! 👾
If you are wondering how to change name on Warzone 2, you probably decided to change your gaming identity, or you don’t like your current username. Whatever the case is, rest assured that after reading this guide, you will know everything you have to know about changing the name and the steps you must take to do it.
Are you experiencing latency issues when playing this battle royal? Learn how to fix high ping Warzone 2.
Can I change my Warzone 2 name?
Yes, you can change your name on Warzone 2.
Some players receive notification from Activision that their display name is inappropriate, and they must change the name before playing online. This way, the community is kept clean and safe from vulgarities and other offensive terms or expressions.
How do you change your name on Warzone 2?
To change your name on Warzone 2, follow the steps below.
💡 Changing the name of the Warzone 2 account is possible only if you have a Username change token. You receive one Username change token every six months, and you can have up to two simultaneously.
⚠ Remember that your name must follow the Activision TOS. Choose a username between 2 and 16 characters with no special characters.
Time needed: 3 minutes
You are ready to go once you decide on the username, and ensure you have a Username change token! Below is a demonstration of how to change the name on Warzone 2 using the Activision platform.
- Go to Activision.com and hit the Login button.
- Enter your login credentials and hit the Sign in button.
- Click on the Profile button.
- Navigate to the Basic Info tab and click the Edit button next to your Activision ID.
- Hit the Send Code button in the Account Verification popup.
- Open your email and copy the code you received from Activision Publishing.
Check the Spam/Junk/Promotion folders if you don’t see the email.
- Paste the code in the Account Verification field and hit the Submit button.
- Navigate to the Basic Info tab and click the Edit button again.
- Enter the name you want displayed in Warzone 2 and hit Save.
- Type your password for verification purposes and hit Submit.
👉 Activision keeps the right to limit your account for online gaming if the Activision ID isn’t in line with their rules. You might be asked to change your username if that happens.
📧 (Alternative) Contact Activision support
Some players claim they couldn’t change their name using our described method due to a lack of tokens or other technical issues. This is why we decided to leave a few known contacts for the Activision support team so that you can reach out to them if you find yourself in a similar situation:
- The official Activision support Twitter profile: @ATVIAssist
- The official Activision Instagram account: @Activision
- Activision call center: +1 (310)-255-2000
- Hueneme Negev In MW2 & Warzone 2: Fixed [PC, Xbox, PS5]
- Warzone 2 DirectX Error: How To Fix It Quickly
- Warzone 2 Friends List Not Working: Fix It Quickly
- How To Appear Offline On MW2: Easy Guide [PC, Xbox, PS5]
- Dev Error 11557 In MW2 & Warzone 2: How To Fix It Quickly
Hopefully, we successfully answered your question about how to change name on Warzone 2. Share with us if you managed to do it, and let us know if you face any obstacles, so we can give our best to assist you.
💬 Comment why did you decide to change your name on Warzone 2?