Miasma Chronicles Low FPS: How to Improve the Performance
Update or re-install the GPU driver to improve frame rate on Miasma Chronicles ✅
Are you encountering Miasma Chronicles’ low FPS problem on your PC? You can take a few steps to fix this problem. This article will introduce these steps along with some necessary information.
Stunning visuals, modern graphical elements, and a cinematic atmosphere can easily make you lost in the game. But, if the frame rate is not up to the mark, you will end up being disappointed due to this performance issue on Miasma Chronicles.
If needed, learn the ways to fix Miasma Chronicles’ infinite loading screen problem.
Why is my FPS very low on Miasma Chronicles?
Usually, in most cases, these three things can affect the Miasma Chronicles’ performance:
- Graphics driver problem: If the GPU driver is faulty or outdated or there is something wrong, you will get a very poor frame rate, or Miasma Chronicles will crash.
- Background processes: Excessive amount of background activities and some problematic background processes can lower the frame rate of this game.
- Corrupted game components: Outdated or faulty game components and related files also can create stuttering, lagging, or frame-dropping problems on Miasma Chronicles.
Some other issues also can cause this problem. But taking the proper steps can give you a better gameplay experience.
How can I fix Miasma Chronicles’ low FPS problem?
To improve FPS on Miasma Chronicles, you can take some effective troubleshooting steps. However, before that, you should ensure the following things:
- Disable your antivirus and firewall temporarily.
- Install Visual C++ packages and DirectX Runtime and restart your PC.
- Ensure that you have not underclocked your GPU.
- Enable high-performance and game mode from Windows Settings.
After doing the above things, go through the following methods to boost performance on Miasma Chronicles:
- Update the graphics driver
- Kill unnecessary background services
- Repair Miasma Chronicles
- Roll back the GPU driver
- Re-install the GPU driver
1. Update the graphics driver
- Open the Start Menu, type device manager, and hit Enter.
- Expand the Display Adapters category by double-clicking on it.
- Right-click on the GPU driver and then click on Update driver.
- Click on Search automatically for drivers.
- Go ahead and finish the process.
You should use Outbyte Driver Updater to update a graphics driver on your PC. This tool can find the most appropriate display driver and install it on your PC with just a single click. Else, it’s more powerful and accurate.
2. Kill unnecessary background services
You should reduce the background activities to fix the low FPS problem on Miasma Chronicles by following these steps:
- Press Win + X on the keyboard and then click on Task Manager.
- Go to the Processes tab.
- Select a less important process and then click on End Task.
- Disable all other unnecessary resource-hungry processes.
3. Repair Miasma Chronicles
Repairing the Miasma Chronicles’ game files is one of the effective methods to solve poor FPS problems.
- Open Steam.
- Go to the Steam game library.
- Right-click on Miasma Chronicles and then click on Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab.
- Next, click on Verify integrity of the game files.
- Keep patience until it finishes the task.
If you use Epic Games Launcher, go to the Library. Then, click on the three dots for Miasma Chronicles and go to Manage. After that, click on Verify. It will do the same thing.
4. Roll back the GPU driver
- Open Device Manager, like method 1.
- Double-click on the graphics driver.
- Navigate to the Driver tab.
- Click on Roll Back Driver.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to finish the process.
- Restart your PC.
5. Re-install the GPU driver
Time needed: 2 minutes
To fix Miasma Chronicles’ low FPS issue, re-installing the GPU driver is one of the most effective methods you can try.
- Open the Device Manager.
- Right-click on your GPU driver and click on Uninstall.
- Check Attempt to remove the driver for this device and then click on Uninstall.
- Restart Windows.
- Visit AMD, Intel, or NVIDIA driver download page based on the GPU you are using.
- Select the correct GPU model and click on Search.
- Download the driver.
- Install it on your PC.
- Restart your computer.
Now, play Miasma Chronicles and see how it performs. If you see it’s not giving the expected FPS, we suggest you lower the preset quality. Also, disable Vsync. Then, disable some other graphics improvement features like Ray Tracing. It should work.
Learn how to fix Miasma Chronicles won’t launch if necessary.
The above methods will fix Miasma Chronicles’ low FPS problem on your PC. However, if you know about any better method, let us know in the comment box.