Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival Stuck on Loading Screen [Solved]
If the Grand Emprise: TTS gets stuck while loading, it may dishearten you. But, if the right steps featured in this post are taken, you can start enjoying the smooth gaming experience 🎯
In your Windows 11/10 PC, you may see that the Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival is stuck on the loading screen. In this situation, don’t get panicked. You can easily get rid of this issue.
For a thrilling gaming experience, the Grand Emprise: TTS is undoubtedly an exciting option. It features time-traveling between various historical eras where you can build things and survive against various creatures and difficulties. However, if the game gets stuck while loading, it can ruin the experience.
To get better performance from this game, learn how to solve low FPS on Grand Emprise: TTS.
Why the Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival is taking forever to load?
For infinite loading screen problem on the Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival on Windows 11 or 10, the following factors may play the main role:
- Display driver: An obsolete version of the graphics card driver or a problematic one can prevent your computer from loading a high-end game like Grand Emprise: TTS.
- System requirements: In case your PC doesn’t have the recommended specs to run the GE: TTS, it will struggle to load this game. In some cases, it may take forever on the loading screen.
- Problematic components: Some components are essential for your PC to run a game. If any of these have some issues, Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival may take an infinite amount of time to load.
- Third-party services: The Grand Emprise: TTS won’t launch or load at all if one or more problematic services are active in the background.
How can I fix Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival stuck on loading screen?
Before taking the main steps, you should do the following things to make the whole troubleshooting experience better:
- Check the system requirements of Grand Emprise Time Travel Survival and make sure that your PC is fully compatible.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall.
- Make sure that Windows is up to date and that you have enabled high-performance mode from the settings.
- Update DirectX Runtime and install the missing Visual C++ packages.
If everything seems alright, try the following methods to fix this issue:
- Update the graphics driver
- Tweak Windows graphics preference
- Disable the in-game overlay
- Repair common disk issues
1. Update the graphics driver
Time needed: 2 minutes
As the problematic GPU driver is one of the main culprits for the infinite loading screen problem on Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival, you should update this driver to resolve this issue.
Using Outbyte Driver Updater, you can update your GPU driver more comfortably with just a single click. Additionally, it has more features and can find the latest game-ready driver and install automatically. As a result, you may get a better gaming experience.
⇒ Get Outbyte Driver Updater
2. Tweak Windows graphics preference
- Press Win + I on the keyboard to open Windows Settings.
- Navigate to System and then click on Display.
- Then, go to Graphics.
- Select Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival from the list and click on Options.
- Checkmark the High Performance and click on Save.
- Restart Windows.
3. Disable the in-game overlay
- Open the Steam desktop app.
- Click on Steam and then go to Settings, as shown in the screenshot.
- Go to the In-game tab.
- Untick Enable the Steam overlay while in-game and click on OK.
- Relaunch Steam.
If you have GeForce Experience, disable the overlay feature from there as well. Then, launch Grand Emprise: TTS and see whether it still gets stuck on the loading screen or not.
4. Repair common disk issues
- Open File Explorer.
- Go to This PC.
- Right-click on the local disk where you have installed Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival, and click on Properties.
- Navigate to the Tools tab.
- Click on Check under the Error checking section.
- Then, click on Scan Drive.
- Wait for a while until the system finishes the process.
Now, run Grand Emprise: TTS and see if it still takes forever to load or not.
The problem may exist for some gamers. In this situation, try the following methods:
- Run GETTS in clean boot mode.
- Verify integrity of the game files.
- Also, delete the locally saved game files to see if it resolves the problem.
- Update Windows to the latest version.
Learn how to fix Grand Emprise: TTS crashing if necessary.
The above methods should help if the Grand Emprise: Time Travel Survival gets stuck on the loading screen. If not, re-install the game to a different SSD or drive. It should work. To avoid facing this issue again, keep the game, Steam, and other components up to date. If you have any questions, write them in the comment box.