Spider-Man Remastered Low FPS: How To Fix It
Fix low FPS in Spider-Man Remastered with the proven fixe discussed in this article. Good luck😎
The Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered game is definitely one of the best superhero games ever made available for PC gaming. It has a 10/10 rating on Steam, and that reflects how enjoyable the game is for many players. However, many players are experiencing a low FPS when playing the game. If you are also a victim of this problem, fret not.
This article is prepared to help you comprehend the possible causes of a low FPS situation in Spider-Man Remastered and eradicate the problem on your PC with proven fixes and troubleshooting methods mentioned within. Endeavor to read through and implement all the critical fixes until you no longer get a low FPS in the game. Keep reading.
Why is Spider-Man Remastered lagging?
You can experience low FPS in Halo Infinite on your PC for several different reasons. If you are running the game on an outdated graphics driver, you are likely to encounter stuttering in the Spider-Man Remastered game.
Other factors that could cause stuttering in the game include in-game graphics settings, application properties, overlay features, and system graphics preference. Also, if the game files have been compromised, you are bound to encounter several issues in the Spider-Man Remastered game.
How do I fix low FPS in Spider-Man Remastered?
Here are the best solutions you can use to fix the Spiderman Remastered low FPS issue. But before we delve into these fixes, try out the following:
- Run the game as an administrator
- Close other running applications
- Unplug any peripheral devices connected to your PC
- Restart your PC several times
If you keep getting stutters in Spider-Man Remastered, implement the following fixes:
- Change Graphics Preference
- Update Graphics Driver
- Set In-Game Graphics Settings
- Disable Fullscreen Optimization
1. Change Graphics Preference
Time needed: 3 minutes
It is possible that you experience low FPS in Spider-Man Remastered because your PC uses its integrated graphics card instead of the dedicated GPU. Follow the steps below to change your graphics preference;
- Press the Windows key + I to open your computer settings.
- Click on System > Display, scroll down the screen, and click on Graphics settings.
- Browse for Valheim, and select it.
- Click on Options and select High performance mode.
- Restart your PC and launch the game.
2. Update Graphics Driver
The low FPS problem in Spider-Man Remastered may also be a result of an outdated graphics driver. Therefore, it is important to keep your graphics drivers updated. Follow the steps outlined below:
- Press the Windows key + X, then select Device Manager from the quick link menu.
- Double-click on the Display adapter option to expand your graphics drivers.
- Right-click on your graphics driver and select the Update driver option.
- Select the “Search automatically for driver” option.
- Launch the game after the update is completed.
If you find it difficult following the steps mentioned above, use Outbyte Driver Updater to help you search for the required drivers that need to be updated, download, and install them.
3. Set In-Game Graphics Settings
Adjust the in-game graphics settings to fix the sudden low FPS in the Spider-Man Remastered game on your PC. For Steam users, follow the steps outlined below:
- Launch the game on your Steam account, then click on Settings from the prompt window that appears.
- In the Display tab, set Window Mode to Exclusive Fullscreen.
- Turn off Upscale method and Dynamic Resolution Scale to 30.
- Turn off VSync and set Anti-Aliasing to TAA.
- Go to the Graphics tab and disable Ray-traced reflections.
- Now, go back to the prompt window and play the game.
4. Disable Fullscreen Optimization
This can also help fix the sudden low FPS in the Spider-Man Remastered game on your PC. All you have to do is locate the game’s installation directory on your PC. If you are using Steam, follow the steps below:
- Open Steam and navigate to LIBRARY.
- Right-click on Tom Clancy’s Spider-Man Remastered, then select Manage > Browse.
- Click on the Local Files tab, then click on the Browse Local Files option.
- Right-click on SpiderManRemastered.exe from the installation directory window, and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and check the Disable Fullscreen Optimizations toggle.
- Click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Restart your PC and launch the game afterward.
In conclusion, using an outdated driver could cause several gaming problems. Therefore, remember to keep your graphics driver updated to fix the stuttering problem in Spider-Man Remastered. If the problem persists, adjust the in-game graphics settings and also disable fullscreen optimization for the game application. We hope that you are able to get rid of this problem with one of these fixes. Good luck.
Other fixes worthy of trying include the following:
- Verify the game files’ integrity
- Disable overlay features
- Enable GPU acceleration scheduling