WWE 2K23 Won’t Launch: How to Run It Without Any Problem
Is WWE 2K23 is not launching on your PC? Update the drivers and repair the game files ✅
When you notice that the WWE 2K23 is not launching on your PC, you suggest you follow the effective steps featured in this article. However, you also should have a good idea about this problem before getting started.
If there is no problem with the system requirements, this wrestling simulation game should run on your PC without any problems. But, for some users, this may not be the case. WWE 2K23 won’t launch on their PC, no matter what specifications their Windows 11 or 10 PCs have.
What prevents WWE 2K23 from launching on my PC?
If you see that Steam is showing preparing to launch, but WWE 2K23 is not opening on your computer, it may be because of the following reasons:
- Corrupted game files: If the game was not installed properly or the game files have been corrupted, WWE 2K23 will not launch on your computer.
- Outdated drivers: Graphics cards and other drivers problem also can be the root of this issue.
- Corrupted cache: If cache files get corrupted, Steam may have difficulties opening WWE 2K23.
- Third-party services: Some third-party services can also be why this game is not running on your PC.
How can I fix WWE 2K23 won’t launch?
First, check if your PC meets the system requirements of WWE 2K23. Then, do these quick things:
- Install DirectX Runtime and Visual C++ Redistributables and restart your PC.
- Disable your antivirus and firewall and see if it helps.
- Ensure that you have administrative rights on your PC.
Now, if you still notice that the WWE 2K23 is not opening on your computer, follow these troubleshooting steps one by one to solve this problem:
- Clear Steam cache
- Update drivers
- Repair WWE 2K23
- Update Windows
- Run 2K23 in a clean boot
- Re-install the game
1. Clear Steam cache
- Open the Steam app.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to the Downloads tab and click on Clear Download Cache.
- Restart Steam.
2. Update drivers
- Press Win + I on the keyboard to open Run.
- Type devmgmt.msc, and hit Enter.
- Expand Display adapters.
- Right-click on the graphics driver, and click on the Update driver.
- Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- Follow any on-screen instructions to finish the updating process.
- Update all other drivers in this way.
Updating all the drivers one by one may take a lot of time. So, we suggest you use Outbyte Driver Updater. This tool can scan and update dozens of drivers on your PC with just a single click. Also, it can automatically check for outdated drivers on regular basis and update them in the background.
⇒ Get Outbyte Driver Updater
3. Repair WWE 2K23
Time needed: 5 minutes
The WWE 2K23 will not launch if the related game files have problems. So, repairing it on Steam is the best idea.
4. Update Windows
Sometimes, the game may not launch if you are using a very old build of Windows 11 or 10. Also, some OS components may need to be updated. In this type of case, you should do the following things to solve the 2K23 won’t launch issue:
- Press Win + I on the keyboard to open Windows Settings.
- Go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click on the download and install button.
- Restart your PC.
5. Run 2K23 in a clean boot
- Open the Windows search box.
- Type msconfig and hit Enter to open the System Configuration window.
- Navigate to the Services tab.
- Check Hide all Microsoft Services and then click on Disable all.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Restart your PC.
- Launch WWE 2K23 and see what happens.
If you see that the game is launching successfully in the clean boot state, we suggest you enable the third-party services one by one until you face the same problem again. Then, uninstall the related software or app to fix the won’t launch issue with WWE 2K23 permanently.
However, if this method doesn’t help, undo the changes to boot into normal mode. Then, follow the next suggestion.
6. Re-install the game
- In the Steam game library, right-click on WWE 2K23 and then click on Uninstall.
- After uninstalling, click on the Install button.
- Select an installation location and click on Next.
- Finish the installation process.
We suggest you install the game on SSD. Large games like WWE 2K23 may have some difficulties while launching if it is installed on the traditional slow hard disk drive.
Doing the above things should work. But if you still encounter the problem, we suggest you uninstall the game completely. Then, re-install Steam. Then, install the game again. You also can consider re-installing Windows to see if it helps.
If necessary, learn how to stop WWE 2K23 from crashing.
From this article, you have learned how you can fix WWE 2K23 won’t launch. If you have any questions, suggestions, or opinions, feel free to write them down in the comment box.