Street Fighter V, the latest game of the series, was released yesterday on Steam and by now it got a lot of bad reviews due to the game issues and bugs.
The legendary fighting franchise returns with STREET FIGHTER V! Stunning visuals depict the next generation of World Warriors in unprecedented detail, while exciting and accessible battle mechanics deliver endless fighting fun that both beginners and veterans can enjoy.
The most common Street Fighter V errors that players are encountering are Crashes, the game crashes when they try to start it or randomly while playing, issues with the server and for some gamers, the game is not even starting. Below you will find these errors described and solutions on how to fix them.
How to fix Street Fighter V Errors:
1) Street Fighter V Crashes, a lof of players are complaining about random crashes to desktop or crashes when they try to start the game.
“I can’t complete the story mode for Ken, Birdie, Karin and Laura because the game simply crashes during them. Everything else is fine. Is this happening to anyone else? Does anyone know of a solution?”
“I have no idea why, but whenever I start playing, all is up and dandy for a while until the 15-minute mark, in which the game just crashes to desktop without any warning whatsoever. It just closes down and I’m back, no error messages nor anything.”
“Just like the beta, my game is crashing quickly (after 10 or 15 minutes) without any warning or error message, it just closes.”
Solution: You can fix the game crashes by applying our patch to your game, you can find it at the end of the post.
This issue was reported mostly by players with Windows 10, you can try to change to Windows 7 or 8 but if you don’t want to do that follow these tips:
- make sure that you have the latest gpu drivers
- turn off background applications
- run the game in compatibility mode
2) Street Fighter V Server Issues, you might be unable to connect to the servers and play the game online or your game might disconnect from time to time.
“Disconnecting from server issues. Anybody having this issue I can’t play 1 match without this error.”
“I can’t find anyone online for Ranked and Casual. Anyone else having this problem? Anything on my end I can do?”
“When I played the beta I didn’t have this problem. Now when the game is loading it takes more time than before. This happens to me most of the time the game is loading to go back to the main menu or to another mode. Is this because of the servers?, I have the requirements and I can play the game on Max settings without problems. Is there anyone in this situation too?”
Solution: In the first few days of the release the game encountered some server issues like disconnection but by now the server are stable and you should not receive this issue anymore. If you continue to have server issues, apply our patch to fix them.
3) Street Fighter V Not Starting, for some players the game doesn’t even start, when they click the Play button in the Steam’s Library their game won’t start or they get some long code error. To fix this issue follow the workaround below.
“Street Fighter V won’t start anymore. Worked fine last night, now the game won’t even launch. Anyone got any idea how to fix this”
“I keep getting these error when I try to start the game (0xc000001d). Anyone else having the same problem? I already reinstalled the game. No difference at all… Not having problems with any other games.”
Workaround: Some players reported that adding the game to the antivirus exception list fixed this issue and after that they were able to start the game. You can also check our patch below to fix this issue.
Street Fighter V Fix Patch for Major Issues:
Our team of developers managed to release a patch that helps you fix the errors described above. You can see how our patch looks like below, where you can also find a tutorial on how to use it and a download link. Please follow the tutorial step by step before asking any questions regarding your issues. Our patch won’t interfere with your Steam account, it will just change some files and .dll in the game folder in order for the errors to be fixed.
Follow the tutorial below to apply the patch correctly to your game.
How to apply our patch:
- Download the archive of the patch from here: download
- Extract the downloaded archive on your PC, and open the patch from the folder.
- Your GPU will be selected automatically, make sure that you use your dedicated GPU if you have a laptop!
- Select the game executable from the game folder, if you used the default install folder it should be: “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Street Fighter V”
- Select your issue or issues from the box to the right and click the corresponding “Fix” button.
- After your errors are successfully fixed you can click the “Launch Game” button and play the game.
How to download: Well, you might think that our download service is pretty annoying but is very effective. To download you just need to complete a simple offer, it usually takes a few minutes, and after that, you will be able to download the patch. We use this service because is the only way to support our developers and to keep releasing and updating patches for games. Thank you! We hope you understand us and have fun playing Street Fighter V!
We hope that our tutorial helped you fix your Street Fighter V errors and that now you are playing and enjoying the game. If you encounter any issues or if you have questions please use the comment section below and we will help you fix your game. – GamesErrors Team