Fortnite “Successfully Logged Out” Error [Easy FIX]
Many players encounter successfully logged out error in Fortnite which prevents players to enjoy the game.
If you’re experiencing successfully logged out Fortnite, don’t worry, we have a few solutions that will fix this error easily.
Why do I keep getting logged out of Fortnite?
Fortnite Successfully Logged Out Error is typically brought by corrupted files on your computer or your internet connection problems.
What to do when your Fortnite says successfully logged out?
In most scenarios, updating your game, restarting your internet router, or verifying the integrity of your game files will fix this problem. Here is how you do it:
Table of contents:
- Check your internet connection
- Update your network drivers
- Check the Fortnite server
- Remove unnecessary background tasks
- Update Fortnite
- Verify corrupted game files
1. Check your internet connection
- The first thing you must do is confirm that your internet connection is stable, has a good internet speed, and is uninterrupted.
- Avoid using Wi-Fi when playing the game and try to utilize your internet cable instead to increase your internet speed.
- Close internet-dependent programs like Chrome, Messenger, and Skype.
- If you’re using wifi, you can think about restarting the router.
2. Update your network drivers
One of the most frequent causes of game connection issues is a malfunctioning WiFi adapter, as well as outdated or faulty drivers. All you need to do in this situation is update your network drivers. Here is how you do it:
- Download and install DriverFix.
- Launch the app and it will start scanning the outdated drivers on your PC.
3. Click Update All Drivers Now to fix all errors.
Extra Tip: Most of the time, outdated graphic drivers are also the cause of game crashes or even connection errors. Using DriverFix, the trusted third-party tool that will automatically install all your necessary PC drivers allowing you to enjoy the game at maximum capacity.
3. Check the Fortnite server
Successfully logged out error in Fortnite may happen if the game is experiencing technical problems or going offline for maintenance. Therefore, it would be wise to check the server’s status before making any further fixes.
4. Remove unnecessary background tasks
When you are playing Fortnite, your PC may occasionally crash with the message “Successfully logged out” because several programs are utilizing excessive amounts of resources in the background. By terminating pointless programs with Task Manager, you can add more RAM and CPU. Here is how you do it:
- Open Task Manager (Shift + Ctrl + Esc)
- Select a program that you don’t need, then click the End Task button to terminate it.
5. Update Fortnite
Always be sure to check for updates in your Fortnite game. If the most recent patch is available, make sure to update it in case you haven’t done it in a while.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher, and select Settings.
- Check if updates are available and click Install Now.
6. Verify corrupted game files
Corrupted or missing game files on your PC could occasionally give you a lot of trouble like crashes, freezes, or connection issues when playing Fortnite. To avoid that, make sure to verify and repair the corrupted game files. Here is how you do it:
- Open Epic Games Launcher and navigate to Fortnite in your Library.
- Click on the three dots near Fornite.
- On the drop-down navigation, head to Manage and click on it.
- The list will open and then click on Verify.
- Once completed, restart the game.
If you want Fortnite to run better on PC while playing with your friends, make sure to read our article about it.
We sincerely hope that our article was able to assist you in resolving the Fortnite successfully logged out. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below.