Forza Motorsport Stuck on Loading Screen: Working Fixes
Below, you will find a variety of solutions to get rid of the Forza Motorsport Infinite Loading Screen problem. They worked for me, and hopefully they will work for you too.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably as pumped as I was to get behind the virtual wheel. Unfortunatelly, like me, you encountered the Forza Motorsport Stuck on Loading Screen error. But don’t sweat it, because you’re in the right place. In this guide, we’ll dive into some actionable solutions to get you past that loading screen problem and back on the track where you belong.
Why is Forza Motorsport stuck on loading screen?
Forza Motorsport is stuck on the loading screen mainly due to outdated graphics drivers. However, there could be multiple reasons, like:
- Software conflicts
- Inadequate system requirements
- Corrupted files
- Server issues
How to fix Forza Motorsport stuck on the loading screen?
To fix the Forza Motorsport stuck on loading screen problem, make sure that all of your drivers are up to date, and that there are no pending Windows updates available. Afterwards, proceed with the following quick checks:
- Restart Your PC: Sometimes, a simple reboot solves the problem.
- Check Internet Connection: Make sure it’s fast and stable.
- System Requirements: Ensure your rig meets or exceeds the game’s needs.
If none of the checks helped, it is time to go and try the elaborate solutions:
If you hear any odd sounds coming from your device or if you feel like it is getting warm check the integrity of your components. Then, if everything is working as it should, try the following.
Free Up Disk Space
- What It Does: Removes unnecessary clutter, providing more room for the game to operate.
- How to Do It: Uninstall unused programs and delete temporary files.
Update Your Graphics Drivers
- What It Does: Ensures that your GPU is operating optimally with the latest game updates.
- How to Do It: Go to your GPU manufacturer’s website to download and install the latest graphic drivers.
- Additionally, you could rely on an automatic driver update tool such as Outbyte Driver Updater. It works well, and it doesn’t cause driver conflicts while updating them, which is my worst nightmare.
Adjust Your RAM
- What It Does: Improves system performance by ensuring your RAM is working efficiently.
- How to Do It: Reseat your RAM sticks or upgrade to higher-capacity modules if you’re running low.
Check Power Supply
- What It Does: Ensures your system has adequate power to run the game smoothly.
- How to Do It: Make sure your power supply unit (PSU) is up to the task. Consider upgrading if it’s outdated or underpowered.
Test Another Hard Drive
- What It Does: Rules out issues related to a failing or slow hard drive.
- How to Do It: Install the game on a different hard drive, preferably an SSD for faster loading times.
If none of the hardware-related solutions worked for you, then the problem could be caused by software-related problems, and you can fix them easily with the methods below.
Run as Administrator
- What It Does: Bypasses any permissions issues that might be causing the game to hang.
- How to Do It: Right-click the game icon and select “Run as administrator.”
Verify Game Files
- What It Does: Ensures that your game files are complete and up-to-date.
- How to Do It: Right-click the game in your library, then choose “Verify Integrity of Game Files.”
Re-Install the Game
- What It Does: Refreshes all the game files, removing any that may be corrupt.
- How to Do It: Uninstall and then reinstall the game from its official site.
The problem could be caused by your accessories or the network connection. Thus, you should try to:
Switch to an Ethernet connection
- What It Does: Guarantees a smooth and uninterrupted gaming experience.
- How to Do It: Consider using an Ethernet cable and avoid using the internet during peak hours.
Test with Different Controllers
- What It Does: Rules out any controller-related issues.
- How to Do It: Disconnect your current controller and try with a different one.
Other Quick Fixes
If nothing has worked so far, and I know how frustrating it is, your last resort could be one of the steps below.
- Update Windows: Keeps your system up-to-date, improving overall compatibility.
- Turn Off Antivirus: Some antivirus software can conflict with the game.
- Close Background Tasks: Too many tasks can use up system resources, leading to loading issues.
- Perform a Clean Boot: By doing so, you ensure that your system starts without any third apps which might cause the issue.
Follow these troubleshooting steps, and you should get past the Forza Motorsport Infinite Loading Screen error in no time. Remember, to avoid this problem in the future, the best thing to do is to keep everything updated and to verify your game files every once in a while. Have you found your own way to fix the issue? Drop it in the comments, and let’s help each other out. Safe driving, and see you on the track!