NBA 2K24 Can’t Connect To Server: How To Make It Connect
If your NBA 2K24 can't connect to servers, it can be annoying, but we know how to fix this below ⤵
NBA 2K24 is a basketball simulation game and the latest succession in the NBA 2K series. As a newly released game, the title experiences several errors that get in the way of gameplay. One such error is the NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server error. This annoying error occurs unexpectedly and prevents players from loading and playing the game.
If you’re a victim of the NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server error, worry not. We have created this troubleshooting guide to help you resolve it with ease.
What causes NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server error?
The NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server error is a server-related issue that affects how your PC connects with NVA 2K24 servers. When it occurs, players receive the following message:
There is a problem with your connection to our online services.
The NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server error may be caused by several factors, including:
- Server problems: If NBA 2K24 servers are down, scheduled for maintenance, or overcrowded, you’ll likely encounter errors when playing this online game.
- Internet accessibility issues: If your internet connection is poor, slow, or sluggish, your PC may fail to connect to NBA 2K24 servers.
- Firewall blockage: Your Windows antivirus or firewall may block NBA 2K23 and cause errors during launch.
- Internal bugs and errors: You may have internal bugs and errors affecting your PC, router, or mode, causing connectivity problems.
How do I fix NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server?
Since the can’t connect to server error in NBA 2K24 is a server-related issue, start by checking the NBA 2K24 server status. Confirm there’s no scheduled maintenance, and the servers aren’t experiencing any downtimes or outages.
Other pre-checks to perform before implementing our troubleshooting steps include:
- Restart your PC to remove internal errors and bugs.
- Confirm your internet connection is stable, reliable, and fast.
- Update NBA 2K24.
If you still can’t connect to NBA 2K24 servers, try these simple fixes:
- Update network drivers
- Disable other applications using internet bandwidth
- Power cycle your router or modem
- Switch to a wired connection
1. Update network drivers
Time needed: 2 minutes
Updating your network drivers is an easy way to eliminate network connectivity problems and ensure your connection is fast and reliable. To do this:
- Open Device Manager
Right-click the Windows start button and click Device Manager.
- Expand Network Adapters
Double-click the Network adapters category to view a list of the network drivers on your PC.
- Update driver
Right-click the dedicated Network adapter and select Update driver.
- Choose the appropriate update method.
Select how you wish to update your network adapters. We recommend choosing Search automatically for drivers.
- Complete process
After the update is complete, restart your PC to save changes.
- Launch game
Launch the game to see if it connects to game servers.
If you don’t have the patience to update your network drivers manually, don’t worry. With Outbyte Driver Updater, you can automatically update your device drivers without worrying about outdated ones. This eliminates the hassle it takes to do so manually.
⇒Get Outbyte Driver Updater
2. Disable other applications using internet bandwidth
If your internet is not fast and reliable enough to run multiple uploads and downloads in the background, you’ll likely encounter server-related issues. In this case, disable other applications using internet bandwidth to free up more resources for NBA 2K24.
- Right-click the Windows taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Under Processes, look at the Network tab in the right corner to see all the apps using internet bandwidth.
- After identifying the apps, right-click each and select End task.
- Launch the game to see if it connects.
3. Power cycle your router or modem
Another easy fix for connectivity and server-related issues is to power cycle your router or modem. This method resets your network connection while eliminating temporary bugs and glitches that may trigger errors. Here’s how to power cycle your router:
- Completely turn off your router or modem and unplug it from the main socket.
- Wait a few minutes, then plug your router back in and restart it.
- Try connecting NBA 2K24 to see if the issue is solved.
4. Switch to a wired connection
If you’re connecting to NBA 2K24 servers through Wi-Fi, we recommend switching to a wired connection. While Wi-Fi connections are convenient, they’re not as fast and reliable as wired connections. Wi-Fi connections are prone to network interruptions that affect how your PC connects to the game’s servers.
If interested, here's NBA 2K23 Won’t Connect To Internet: How to Fix it Easily
- NBA 2K24 Stuttering: The Best Ways to Fix It
- NBA 2K24 Stuck On Loading Screen: How To Fix It Now
- NBA 2K24 Won’t Launch: Best Ways to Fix It
The NBA 2K24 can’t connect to server error can be fixed by updating network drivers, disabling other internet-hogging applications, and switching to a wired connection.