Play Diablo 4 With VPN Without Getting Banned: Here’s How
Do you want to use a VPN, but can't figure out if it is okay? We did the research and found a way to play Diablo 4 with a VPN!
Using reliable VPN software can avoid the Diablo 4 VPN ban. This means that going with free and unreliable options will probably result in your account being banned sooner or later. We researched to find the safest and most reliable way to do it!
Is Diablo 4 region locked?
No, Diablo 4 is not region locked. This means you can play Diablo 4 with players from all around the world, crossplay included. Additionally, you can play the game even if you travel abroad. You will automatically be connected to the closest Diablo 4 server.
Can I play Diablo 4 with VPN?
Yes, you can play Diablo 4 with VPN. Since there are no geo-restrictions for the game, as long as you follow the code of conduct, you have no reason to fear the Diablo 4 VPN ban will occur. If your account is banned, using a VPN might be a way to go around it, but nobody can guarantee that the ban won’t happen again.
A reliable VPN is a way to go if you prefer playing Diablo 4 from a specific region or experience lousy performance while connected to the game server. In the ocean of VPN software, we discovered that ExpressVPN provides the best performance and reliability.
Here is why you should consider playing Diablo 4 with a VPN:
- 🌐 Gain access to more reliable servers in your region.
- 🗺 Prevent the game from automatically connecting to a problematic game server.
- 🔒 Hide your location and prevent possible DDOS attacks.
- 🌉 Bridge around networking issues caused by your ISP.
- 📶 Safely use public WiFi for playing Diablo 4.
How to play Diablo 4 with a VPN
Time needed: 3 minutes
Playing Diablo 4 with a VPN is as easy as using the software for anything else. You must download and install the software and select the location you want to connect from. After doing so, launch Diablo 4 and play the game as you would typically play. We will demonstrate how to do it with the VPN we discovered most suitable for Diablo 4, ExpressVPN.
- Open the ExpressVPN page, hover on Download VPN, and choose your OS.
- Launch the ExpressVPN installation and complete the installation process.
- Open the app, click on three dots, type the location you want to connect to, and select it.
In this example, we will use Canada.
- Launch Diablo 4 and play the game through the VPN server.
If you notice spikes in ping, you may have connected to a location far from yours. Always select a VPN location that is geographically close to you yet far enough for the game to connect you to a different game server.
This is the complete list of Diablo 4 server locations:
- US Central
- US West
- EU West
- Asia Northeast
- South America East
- Australia Southeast
💰 Are you curious to learn about in-game purchases in Diablo 4? Read what we found out about Diablo 4 monetization.
- How To Play Diablo 4 On Steam Deck [Quick Guide]
- Why Isn’t Diablo 4 On Mac: Are There Any Chances To Play It?
- Why Is Diablo 4 So Expensive: Exploring The Costs Behind Its Price Tag
Hopefully, you are not afraid of the Diablo 4 VPN ban anymore. Once again, the success of connecting to Diablo 4 servers and playing the game through a VPN will depend on the reliability of the provider you are using. This is why you should think twice before going for an unreliable provider, as you are putting your Diablo 4 account on the line.
💬 What is your experience with using VPN to play Diablo 4?