Inkbound Won’t Launch on PC: How To Force It To Launch
Inkbound not launching on PC can be frustrating since there's no exact cause. Luckily, we can help fix this 😉
Many complain experiencing Inkbound won’t launch on PC, which prevents them from accessing and playing the title. Unfortunately, the game has its fair share of problems that ruin the gaming experience for most fans. If you’re a victim of this, we have created this troubleshooting guide to help you launch and play the game.
Why won’t Inkbound launch on my PC?
The Inkbound won’t launch issue can be caused by various factors, including the following:
- Third-party apps: If you have applications running in the background, they may interfere with Inkbound and cause launch issues.
- Windows security programs: If you have antivirus/firewall turned on, they may conflict with Inkbound and mark it as a threat, which prevents the game from launching successfully.
- Problematic GPU driver: If your GPU drivers are corrupt, missing, or outdated, they may trigger launch issues with Inkbound.
- Problematic components: Your PC may have an internal error causing bugs and glitches that affect how Inkbound launches.
- Problematic game files: If your Inkbound game files are corrupted, missing, or damaged, they’re likely to trigger launch issues.
- Insufficient system resources: Your PC may not have enough RAM or processing power to open Inkbound and run it smoothly.
How do I fix Inkbound won’t launch on PC?
✅Before diving into the elaborate solutions to fix the Inkbound won’t launch problem, perform the following quick checks first:
- Restart your PC to remove temporary bugs and glitches.
- Verify your PC’s hardware configurations meet the system requirements to run Inkbound.
- Temporarily disable your Windows security program.
If Inkbound still doesn’t launch, try these fixes:
1. Update GPU drivers
Time needed: 2 minutes
It’s always advisable to install the latest GPU drivers on your PC to ensure the graphics components support the game. Up-to-date GPU drivers are more stable, and they might also provide a performance boost, which might fix the Inkbound won’t launch error. To update your GPU drivers:
- Open Device Manager
Press the Win+R keys to open the run box. Type devmgmt.msc and click OK to open Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapters
Click the Display Adapters tab from the context menu to expand the list of GPU drivers on your PC.
- Update driver
Identify the GPU driver you want to update, right-click it, and choose Update driver.
- Choose how to update
From the new pop-up, click Search automatically for drivers. Windows will now search for and install the latest GPU drivers on your PC.
- Reboot PC
Restart your PC to save the changes, and try launching Inkbound to see if the issue is fixed.
Eliminate the hassle, effort, and time required to update your GPU drivers with Outbyte Driver Updater. With this third-party tool, you no longer have to worry about outdated and missing drivers as the tool searches for and installs drivers on your PC automatically.
⇒ Get Outbyte Driver Updater
2. Repair Microsoft Visual C++
If you’ve recently updated Microsoft Visual C++, the update may be corrupted, or some files may be missing. This may trigger launch issues with games such as the Inkbound doesn’t launch problem. In this case, it helps repair Microsoft Visual C++. Here’s how to do this:
- In the Windows search bar, type Control Panel and click open.
- Next, click Programs and Features.
- Right-click Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Click on Change, then click Repair.
- Restart your PC to apply changes, and try launching Inkbound to see if the issue is fixed.
3. Clear download cache
Some users report fixing the Inkbound launch issue by clearing the download cache via Steam. To do this:
- Launch Steam on your PC.
- Click Steam on the top left corner and select Settings.
- On the left pane, click Downloads, and on the right pane, choose Clear download cache.
- Close the Window and exit Steam. Relaunch Steam and launch Inkbound to see if it launches successfully.
👉Other fixes for the Inkbound won’t launch issue:
Some users reported fixing the Inkbound won’t launch problem with these fixes:
- Disable unnecessary background processes as they conflict with Inkbound.
- Update Inkbound and Update Windows.
- Scan and repair Inkbound game files to remove corrupted files. You may also want to verify game files on Steam.
- Run Inkbound with administrative rights. Here’s a link on how to run a game as an administrator.
- Run the game in compatibility mode.
- Inkbound Crashing On PC: How To Stop It [A Guide]
- Inkbound Low FPS: How to Boost Performance
- Inkbound Stuck On Loading Screen: How To Fix It
The Inkbound won’t launch on PC issue has frustrated many players and gotten in the way of their fun. Fortunately, you can fix it by updating your GPU drivers, repairing Microsoft Visual C++, and clearing the cache via the Steam launcher. We hope that our solutions helped you get back into the game without any other unwanted encounters. If you discover other fixes, feel free to share them with us.