Roblox Keeps Crashing: Fix it Easily & For Good
You want to be part of Roblox virtual universe, but constant crashing doesn't allow you? We've figured it out and wrote a detailed guide on how to fix it! 🚀
‘Roblox keeps crashing’ is a problem many players recently complained about. If you are reading these lines, chances are you are among them and looking for solutions to return to the Roblox virtual universe without the game crashing.
Some Roblox players recently got a message that the game is experiencing technical difficulties.
Why is my Roblox keep crashing?
The reason why Roblox is crashing is hidden somewhere on your device. It can be related to outdated GPU drivers, resource-consuming apps running in the background, or even outdated Windows. We took the time and wrote a detailed guide for fixing all the issues mentioned, so make sure you follow them through.
How do I stop Roblox from crashing?
Even though Roblox is not resource-demanding, check if your PC meets the system hardware requirements. Once you ensure your hardware supports the game, proceed with the software solutions listed below.
1. Update the GPU drivers
- Click on the Windows icon and type Device Manager.
- Open the Device Manager tool from the search results.
- Double-click on the Display adapters section to expand it.
- Right-click on your GPU and select Update driver.
- In the Update Driver Wizard window, click on the Search automatically for drivers.
- Wait for the process to be completed and restart your PC afterward.
Update Driver Wizard will look for a suitable driver in the Windows driver database. To make this process more efficient and effective, we recommend using DriverFix. It is a driver update tool that makes driver management easy.
2. Lower the graphics quality
To preserve resources and avoid Roblox keep crashing problem, you can optimize the in-game graphics settings.
- Launch Roblox and click on the menu icon in the top left corner.
- Click on the Settings tab and change Graphics Mode to Manual.
- Graphics Quality will now be editable. Click on the Minus icon and lower it to the lowest setting.
The graphical details will be lower, yet it is known as an efficient fix when Roblox keeps crashing. You can experiment and find good graphics quality on which the Roblox won’t crash while playing with nice graphical details.
3. Close background apps
Many players confirm that some background apps caused crashes in Roblox. The best idea is to close all unnecessary background apps while running Roblox.
- Open the Task Manager tool by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc.
- You will see a list of currently running apps in the processes tab. Recognize which apps you don’t need.
- Right-click on the app you choose and select the End task option.
- Repeat this process for all apps you don’t need while playing Roblox.
Don’t forget that closing Windows processes might result in system crashes and similar issues. Only close the apps you are familiar with.
4. Delete cache files
Every software you use on your PC creates cache files to load more quickly. Roblox is not any different, and sometimes cache files can cause issues with performance and crashes.
- Click on the Windows icon and type Run.
- Click on the app Run from the search results, type in %localappdata%, and hit OK.
- Press CTRL + A to select all files in the folder.
- Press the Delete key on your keyboard to delete all files. When prompted whether you are sure that you want to delete files, select Yes.
Next time you run your software, new cache files will be generated. This process will clear up some memory space, especially if you have been running your OS installation for more than a year.
- Some Studio Files Are Missing Or Corrupted Roblox [Fixed]
- Error While Updating Worn Items In Roblox: How To Fix
- What Is Error Code 285 Roblox And How To Fix It Easily
These were our solutions for solving the Roblox keep crashing problem. Make sure you follow all of the solutions on the list. If the problems with crashing continue, you can try installing a fresh version of your OS.
Share with us what solution fixed the problem for you and any additional ones you found useful!
If you encounter any issues or errors while playing your favorite games and require support, feel free to contact us here. Our team is always ready to assist you and ensure your gaming experience is seamless and enjoyable.